Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Lan's #11: The Metro

the Metro (SF, CA)

Metro
2124 Market St
(between 15th St & Church St)
San Francisco, CA 94114
(415) 703-9750

First stop, Anchor Oyster Bar (NOT the right spot for $1 oysters...oops) for a Hoegarden (sp?) and an oyster shooter while we waited for Bill to get out of his doctor's appt to tell us where the $1 oysters REALLY were. My bad for not confirming...

Second stop, Blue, for mac n cheese and a glass of wine. By the time Bill arrived, oyster happy was over (for future reference, its on Market & Church). Bill's car was parked in front of the Metro so we stopped in for a drink after dinner. It was gay pool night and one of the boys was into Bill (and Britney Spears). I was too full for beer so I had a glass of red...a bottomless glass. It took me FOREVER to finish.

The evening ended at the good ol' Pig & Whistle. Tuesday night, but no Andy. We miss Andy. I had forgotten how much I love Magner's. It doesn't fill me up as quickly as regular beer.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home