Saturday, March 01, 2008

Lan's #8: Red Devil Lounge

Red Devil Lounge
1695 Polk St
(between Clay St & Sacramento St)
San Francisco, CA 94109
(415) 921-1695

This one is slightly out of order since we went here the night before I flew out to Orlando. We went here to see Digital Underground. Got a nice spot up by the balcony but some drunk chick kept trying to push me from my spot. Her boyfriend kept telling her not to push me, her ass kept trying to push me away, she was leaning her whole body weight on me (if I stepped back, she stumbled towards me), and her elbow came an inch from hitting my face more than once. This happened many, many times before I elbowed her in the back and shoved her into her boyfriend. After that, she never came back. So, Joyce, I suppose that's the closest I've ever been to a real fight. There was physical contact this time instead of just yelling :P

Had a couple beers but I was feeling like ass (coming down with a cold) and J had wanted to drive. I was the owner of the keys.

This place gets too crowded and though I've never liked crowds, I'm now REALLY too old (and short) for crowds.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home