Monday, March 03, 2008

Lan's #10: Rickshaw Stop

Rickshaw Stop
155 Fell St
(between Franklin St & Van Ness)
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 861-2011

Last night was one of those rare "summer" nights in SF. I was walking around outside after dark with just a tank top...in March!

Went with Tania to see Tilly & the Wall at Noisepop. There were three opening bands and we arrived just in time to see the last opening band, also from Omaha, but not very good. The singer made the unfortunate fashion decision to wear the cowboy neckerchief...which hipsters love but I think looks ridiculous.

Tilly & the Wall (Rickshaw Stop, SF, CA)
Tilly & the Wall (Rickshaw Stop, SF, CA)

The space is pretty small and intimate. Security at the door is smooth and the bartenders are prompt. I enjoyed my $5 sangrias. My only complaint? Why do indie boys have to smell so bad??? Tilly & the Wall came on promptly and put on a great show. They make me smile. So does unusually warm weather. Why am I moving to cold, cold Chicago??

I have jury duty today. Boo.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home