Friday, February 01, 2008

Assgass #40: Lost & Found

Lost & Found
11700 National Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064-3600
(310) 397-7772

This place reminds me of the library from the Clue board game minus the books. Plus saloon doors. Though an unlikely place for a bar with Blockbuster on one side and an apothecary reminiscent of a small midwest town on the other, this neighborhood bar serves its purpose well. Just down the street from my work, I came here on a rainy weeknight to get some assigned reading done and knock off another bar on the list. It was a great place to do that! Sat by the fireplace with my $3.50 beer and read twice as much as I had intended to. The beer selection isn't so hot, mostly light domestic brews (coors, bud, etc.), but Heineken's only $3.50. The bartender said they were thinking about getting Stella, which I support. Pool table, darts, locals, personable and thoughtful bartenders, and classics on the juke box. I'd come back for a repeat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home