Friday, March 30, 2007

Lan's 15a: Whiskey Blue @ W Hotel, New Orleans

High school marching band

Whiskey Blue @ the W Hotel
333 Poydras Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130


Originally, I wasn't going to count this, since it is in the lobby of the W Hotel where I was staying. However, Angelina convinced me that since we would count XYZ at the W in SF, Whiskey Blue counts. The W is definitely a draw to outsiders...while drinking in the lobby, I met people that were visiting and staying in other hotels....so it counts!!

Wet

This was my 2nd trip to New Orleans in less than a month, so there was much less drinking this time--especially since I had to keep my wits in order to study. We had dinner somewhere where I had two Bloody Marys (New Orleans makes damn good BMs), and then went back to the hotel, where we stopped inside Whiskey Blue for an extra dirty grey goose martini. The bartender made it well...but I was distracted because her fake boobs were on display...and when she was shaking my drink...mesmerizing!

I don't have any pics of Whiskey Blue, so I've posted other pics from my stay at the W in New Orleans.

That brings me to 20 in SF, 15 elsewhere.

Acme Oyster House @ MSY Airport

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home