Monday, March 05, 2007

Joyce's #7: Shooter's Sports Bar

Shooter's
18582 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA


Looking for a spot to play pool in the area, we found Shooter's online and tried our luck. Our luck turned out well. This casual sportsy bar had a friendly local bar vibe with a mixed age range and many regulars. A one room open space featuring 4 pool tables, a shuffle board table (is that what it's called?), 2 or 3 dartboards, a jukebox, and some bar tables in front of two screens playing UFC and basketball that night, this bar had just what I needed (in addition to alcohol). Fun and friendly folks, cool bartenders, $5 drinks, and $0.75 pool tables.. I could see myself making this place a regular hangout. And, funny enough, met someone who reccommmended I watch the movie "Boondock Saints," (one of Lan's recent bar blogs).

Still need to bring my camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home