Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Angelina's Bonus 10a (#21): The Yardhouse


1023 4th Ave.
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 233-YARD


Can you see that picture? Can you see all those kegs? This place had over 160 beers on tap! Now, how can you go wrong spending the afternoon watching the Superbowl at this place?

Apparently, this place is a chain, but it's the first Yardhouse I've been to. We had a booth with a great view of the TVs to watch the game. Food was tasty. But, I think what made the experince most worthwhile was our waitress Donna. She was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and attentive.

I tried three new beers that I hadn't had before:

* Ommegang Hennepin: Belgian, creamy, and very yummy
* Delirium Tremens: a 9% beer so watch out, got a bite, lager-ish, very tasty
* Rogue Hazelnut Brown: much darker and Newcastle-like


I would definitely return to a Yardhouse to try more of their selections!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home