Monday, March 12, 2007

Lan's #20: Dada


Dada
86 2nd St
San Francisco, CA 94102
(415) 357-1367


The bar hunt has slowed down a bit for me and will continue to be slow until the end of April. Good thing I had the foresight to hit up LOTS of bars prior to the self-imposed hibernation! I didn't plan on going to this bar last Friday, but I was in the neighborhood and Angelina convinced me...and I hadn't seen some of the gang in a while...so I battled a few blocks of Friday evening traffic and parked at some meters that were about to free up at 6pm.
This bar was a bit too warm, filled to the brim with the after work crowd...and kind of had that stale smell of beer that many bars have. I ordered the $7 happy hour special: pomtini (pomegranite martini), gave the bartender my $10 bill, and got $2 back. I still left her a $1 tip, but in retrospect, I should have kept my $2 since the bartender already tipped herself!
The pomtini was just ok...all in all, a run of the mill bar where I got to see my friends. There was definitely an overpopulation of the mens, but it could also have been due to the Game Developers Conference that was at Moscone all week.
20 down in SF...30 to go!
Dada


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home