Friday, January 19, 2007

Angelina's #4: Mojito's

I'm catching up Lan!!! At least, I'm on schedule for one bar a week which is under control.

And, cheers to Lan and Minh for making it to all three new bars with me on a Wednesday night.

The last bar of the evening was Mojito's (right across the street from Royale - another fun little North Beach find). By this point, I really needed some food, so I ordered a Quesadilla Pollo(pronounced Kay-suh-dill-uh Po-low) per Donald's recommendation. I was not disappointed and neither were Rog and Alau who ate the rest.

Although I did not need another drink, I had to have one to make it count for the 50, so I went with the bar's namesake and got myself a mojito. Pretty good. And, pretty strong. I honestly don't remember much more of the evening after that drink. Chatted it up with the folks and that was it.

As for the bar, it had colored lights strung at the bar. There was a big space with a wooden dance floor in the middle...apparently, this place is quite packed on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with some hot salsa dancing. I'll have to return and verify. Otherwise, I'd say Donald was the highlight of Mojito's. He's in lan's pic so check it out. He's quite friendly and ever so accomodating with the endless baskets of chips.

That's the evening...I'll have to rethink doing that many bars on another Wednesday night due to the Thursday morning struggle. But overall, quite a good night!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home