Friday, January 19, 2007

Angelina's #2: Impala

I'll just add my little bit...Lan is the fastest, master poster, so look to her Impala post for pics, etc.

This was lan and ed's choice. The place is pretty big, but we were the only ones in there on a Wednesday night, so it may have felt bigger than normal. I do hear that this place is jam-packed on weekends. Probably your typical North Beach crowd - mix of the Marina overflow and tourists.

Food was not that exciting. The Fundido was not really fundido....maybe that's why they spell it "Fundito" on their menu. The margaritas were run of the mill like they used a mix and premade a vat full. And, probably why there were only $3.

Decor is nice...and so is the location. I probably wouldn't go there again unless it was someone's birthday and I had to.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home