Sunday, February 18, 2007

Angelina's #5: Irish Bank

Number 7 overall. I'm keeping track.

10 St. Mark's Place
(Cross Street Bush & Kearny)
San Francisco, CA 94108

Met up with the guys (Alden, Ed & Say) on a Wednesday night (1.24.07). Sat out on the 'patio' which is pretty much the whole alley with a bunch of tables, chairs and some covered. This place will be great in the summer when we are looking for some outdoor seating for some after work drinks.

The beer list seemed pretty good. I went with a Carlsberg followed by a Boddington's. Can't go wrong with those. They have some appetizer dishes as well. It wasn't too crowded, but I can see it getting pretty darn packed over the summer with the financial district folks which may deter me from going. But, for now, I'm down. And, it's walking distance to Belden Lane...the European restaurant alley of San Francisco.

Ok. That's it for tonight. More to come...about 20 more.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home