Friday, February 16, 2007

BONUS! Lan's 10a

Jeffery’s Restaurant & Piano Bar
7533 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, Florida
Plenty of drinking was done at this bar. Let's see:
  • 3 extra extra extra dirty Grey Goose martinis w/extra olives (perfect!)
  • 2 glasses of red wine (Rombauer & something else)
  • 1 glass of champagne (while sitting through awards)
  • 1 glass of champagne that was continually refilled while drinking on the patio (this was probably my downfall). I think we were out here for a few hours.
  • 1 shot of jagermeister

We had a team dinner here (bread was good, but the rest of the food kind of sucked) and then stayed at the piano bar until 2:30am when they kicked us out. So, that was a good 6 hours of drinking and I think I did my job well.

I don't remember much about the bar except that the bartender used to work at a funeral home, the place is on restaurant row, the vocalist sang some good bossa nova, and I heard the final tab was about $20k (including dinner). A good time was had by all.

Here's a picture of Mary and the boys before the crazy (and long!) van ride home:

@ Jeffrey's Piano Bar

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home