Sunday, February 18, 2007

Angelina's Bonus #1a (#5): Prost


Here is my attempt to catch up with all my posts. Pics will be posted slowly. Let me first get all my notes in.

Here we go....this goes way back to Jan. 19 up in Seattle.

Prost
7311 Greenwood Ave. North
Seattle, WA 98103

Prost means "Cheers" in German. And, this bar has the perfect glass for every beer which is awesome. The beer choices are pretty darn tasty too. Between Jamie, Josh and myself, we had the Spaten Oktoberfest Lager which was my favorite, Bitburger, and the Lowenbrau. Great local bar. Oh, they have games too.

My only complaint....there was a weird smell when we walked in. If I had to describe it, it was a mix of musty, dampness and some malty, beer smell. But when I asked Josh what the smell was, he said it was "Seattle". I'm not sure if that's good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home