Friday, January 18, 2008

2008: Lan's #1: Royal Exchange

The Royal Exchange
301 Sacramento Street
(between Battery St & Front St)
San Francisco, CA 94111
(415) 956-1710


A new year and thus a new count begins. This year should be a little easier for me to hit 50 since I'm moving to Evanston and almost every bar will be new to me (unless you count some stuff around downtown Chicago).

Met up with some fellow Kellogg admits for a few drinks at this FiDi pub. Lots of good beers on tap (did I order Fat Tire or Newcastle? I can't remember) accompanied by LOTS of suits. Although Kellogg's M:F ratio is 7:3, all of the SF admits so far are Asian girls. Go figure. We were pretty much the only girls in the bar. Lots of yelling required to keep up a conversation. Not the best place to try to get to know new people, but oh well.

HH swung by and we headed to Perbacco for a late dinner. A glass of champagne, a bottle of wine, and some REALLY tasty Italian food...

Last stop, Fly bar (which I frequented for their happy hour specials during my happy period of unemployment in 03/04) for a pear saketini (good thing I'm a girl!) while HH tried to convince me of the merits of 1984 (the venue, not the year). Lots of Santa Barbarians (tall white guys in flip flops), per usual.

I promise to take more pics this year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home