Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Assgass #24: Q's

Q's Billiards
11835 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025

Finally made it out to CE's regular hang out. For some reason I was expecting a dive joint, so was surprised to see a pack of girls in miniskirts and heels standing outside. It is not a dive. A 25-35 age white collar sports bar with a lick of club flavor, but def comfortable enough for the beater and flip flops I showed up in. I get it, "Q's" ...as in.. pool, Cues, I get it now. Yes, they have lots of pool tables, 2 floors of pool tables, many many TV screens playing different sports on each screen, and even an interactive general trivia screen. Pool tables at $12/hour during the week, free on Sundays! I'll have to go back for that. Played some ass spanking pool (literally, and NOT. figurtively), drank a lot of beer, and am now craving the very tasty bbq mushroom quesadilla I had. Bonus points-there's a Pac Man machine with an awesomely smooth joystick :D Good times. Not boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home